Canon pixma mg2520 printer is failing

Thread: Canon pixma mg2520 printer is failing

Canon pixma mg2520 printer is failing

I just bought the canon pixma all in one mg2520 printer. I saw almost finished the drivers but it searched for the driver on windows update for my printer but every time it is failing?
    Bob

Never use windows update for drivers unless you are running real antique equipment.

Cannon should have the installer that has the needed driver.

I still Microsoft driver is still failed on the canon printer software. I updated the drivers but it didn't work and plus I saw nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware - NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 on Microsoft update site. Where will I download the NVIDIA GeForce from Nvidia site?
    Bob

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Get graphics adapter driver from Nvidia's site, not windows update.

On your printer problem. When it tries to use Windows to find the driver, cancel that, and chose the other option, it will then search the computer for the driver you have already installed. It will find it.

This happened to me when I was reinstallng my Epson scanner. Windows wanted to use updates to find the driver, I canceled that and ticked the other option, it then found the driver I had installed from Epson's website. All went well and my scanner is now operating as it should.

On your printer problem. When it tries to use Windows to find the driver, cancel that, and chose the other option, it will then search the computer for the driver you have already installed. It will find it.

Do I install the canon software and cancel that, and chose the other option?
    Bob

Did you or didn't you install the driver that came with the printer? If you installed the driver that came with the printer, you need to cancel the one that shows trying to find the driver from Windows updates. Then tick the button that says find the driver on the harddrive. Once you do that, windows will search the harddrive for the already installed driver.

I clicked below the canon software and I saw other option and clicked on it but I saw the windows said search on windows update but there isn't no driver
    Bob

You still didn't answer my other question. Did you indeed install the driver that came with the printer. If you didn't clicking the second option, won't find a driver.

I found the driver now Thx
    Bob

YW.

Thread Information