[RESOLVED] quickest and best way to transfer IOS photos to my PC

Thread: [RESOLVED] quickest and best way to transfer IOS photos to my PC

Resolved [RESOLVED] quickest and best way to transfer IOS photos to my PC

I remember with IOS 6 you hooked it up to pc and it asks to transfer and away you go .. but with IOS 8 I have spent over an hour trying to figure out the best way to transfer these photos and videos from my iPhone 5 to my windows 8 .. If I hook and recognize device and open folder and see thje photos I thought maybe just hightlight and drag and drop.. nope says it is an unrecognized device ., I even opened up my apple store but it justs wants to sell me songs ..

is there a fast easy way to transfer these pictures over like I did couple years back ..??
    Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
    17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) 256 GB - 5400 rpm SATA
    Windows 10 //21H1 (OS Build 19044..2251) 64bit //Google Chrome 118.0.5993.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)/ 16GB Memory/ AMD Radeon HD 7700 series Video Card//N68C-GS FX2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core /[/B]

You can transfer photos from iPhone to computer following the below steps:
    1. Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable.
    2. The AutoPlay window will now appear. Click “Import Pictures and Videos using Windows.”
    3. Click “Import” to transfer photos from your iPhone to your My Pictures folder.

With the help of the Vibosoft iPhone to Computer Transfer you can copy all your iphone data to computer for backup or other use.

Quote Originally Posted by Werfkjl View Post
    With the help of the Vibosoft iPhone to Computer Transfer you can copy all your iphone data to computer for backup or other use.
    With it, you can choose transfer photos to pc or iTunes.

Thread Information