Error #2032

Thread: Error #2032

Error #2032

I am having issues when trying to access videos on Watch ESPN, which I am legally entitled to do and now, the problem seems to have extended to videos on other websites such as Rotten Tomatoes. I am using two different PCs: a laptop running Windows 7 and a desktop running Windows 8.1. The odd thing is that the problem is periodic. I have been able to access Watch ESPN on my laptop in the past and have never had problems with videos on most websites on my desktop. I am beginning to wonder if the problem is Firefox, but don't know why. After not being able to watch a basketball game on Firefox, I opened the same site in Chrome and it worked fine. Is this becoming a known issue with Firefox? I have checked and all my plugins are up to date in Firefox. I suppose I could just dump Firefox and use Chrome instead, but I have been a Firefox user for a long time and am used to all it's features. Any suggestions?

That sounds like a Flash problem, rather than a Firefox problem. What version of Flash are you running? What version of Firefox? What Firefox addons are you running?

Using Firefox 34.0.5 with flash player 16.0.0.257. I tend to get a lot of flash player errors, especially after rebooting the laptop, where everthing just freezes, sometimes up to minutes. For plugins I have Adobe Acrobat, Shockwave Flash, Silverlight, VLC Web Plugin and Google Update. For Extensions, I have AdBlock Plus, Ads Removal, Flash and Video download, HTTPS Everywhere, Last Pass, Pocket, and Weather Wather Live. All of these are the latest version, I believe.
    Last edited by RonJohn; January 17th, 2015 at 03:00 PM.

FF35.0 just came out this week.

I have AdBlock Plus, Ads Removal, Flash and Video download, HTTPS Everywhere, Last Pass, Pocket, and Weather Wather Live.
    Get rid of Ads Removal and see if that helps. It sounds like you installed Iobit software.
    http://dottech.org/138743/what-is-ad...-uninstall-it/

Upgraded Firefox and disabled Ads Removal but am still getting the same error code (#2032) when attempting to access videos in Watch ESPN.

Looks like a https error to me.
    http://www.actionscripterrors.com/?p=507

Try disabling HTTPS Everywhere for ESPN.com and see if that works.

I did that and it worked. I rebooted and enabled HTTPS everywhere and it still worked. It's working now. I guess the maddening thing is there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to whether video play on any of my PC's or not. I had the same problem with one of my desktops as well. I still have a sneaking suspicion that these problems are Firefox related.

It could have been a one off type of thing and once you accessed the site, that was all it needed.
    Seen that mess with a few browsers myself.

Thread Information