[RESOLVED] Need Something Homemade - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] Need Something Homemade

Sure hope that chair does the trick for you.

" I'm just short for my weight!"
    She likes that statement. And you both have the same birth year.

Train: LOL--as long as we don't have the same weight--I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone!

Will post back after I get the chair.

Thanks,
    Sheila

Got The Chair!

Well all my friends here that tried to help me, I finally got the chair. It was easy to adjust for my height but it is as hard as a brick to sit on. At first it was OK but then the longer I sat on it, the harder it got! Instead of sending it back I decided to give it to a family member who has been having to use a kitchen chair with her computer.

In the mean time time I found a memory foam bed pillow that no one uses and put it in the old chair. Even though it goes flat, it is still softer then than not having it in the chair. I think I will buy another one or an egg crate one and add it to the memory pillow and see if this will go further to add to the comfort of sitting in this chair--plus, it may also add more height to the seat. Will post again after I try this.
    Sheila

Good luck, as I will be having to get a new chair soon too. After 14 years, mine is wore out.

Hope you have better luck with finding a good chair than I did Train. As far as trying one out before you buy it, it could do like my new chair did--comfortable for a while and then feel harder the longer you sit. No way of knowing that just by trying it out for a couple of minutes in a store. Let me know what kind that you get and if it was really comfortable or not because I have a feeling in the long run I will probably be buying another chair! I am now overrun with computer chairs!
    Sheila

Thread Information