Two email accounts?

Thread: Two email accounts?

Two email accounts?

Running Win Live email, but would like to test Outlook. If I load Outlook, will it present problems with my regular email account? And, if I don't like Outlook, can it be removed without difficulty? Thanks, Jim S.
    Jim S.

You can have as many email apps as you want... You might run into trouble if you have the same accounts on several..

I use Win Live Mail for a personal account and Outlook for business on the same machine.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Jim1--
    I use both Outlook 2010 and Windows Live Mail with no problems. I keep the two entirely separate including different mail addresses, inboxes, outbox, etc..
    I never tried to uninstall either, but they both appear in Programs and Features as well as Revouninstaller, so I would not expect problems.

I also have a live.com email account, which occasionally produces an email from MS, but that is about the extent of the use I make of it.
    Jim
    WIN7 Ultimate SP1 64bit, IE 11, NTFS,
    cable, MS Security Essentials, Windows 7 firewall

Thanks. Think I'll put Outlook on, and it does give me a second email address, just in case. Thanks, again. AND, Merry Christmas to all, and to all, A good night. Santa :-)
    Jim S.

Thanks, and happy holidays. Just had my ginger snaps (4), and now will visit the pizza. Jim S.
    Jim S.

Thread Information