Website Host with Fluid Layouts Templates

Thread: Website Host with Fluid Layouts Templates

Website Host with Fluid Layouts Templates

First of all, I know only basic HTML, so not a coder at all. Just a layperson. I am building a site on Wix.com. It's very easy to use and extremely flexible. I am very happy with it except that none of their templates is fluid/responsive. I try Squarespace whose templates are all fluid but I find Squarespace very difficult to use and very restrictive in its ability to modify elements within the templates.

Can anyone suggest a web host which 1)is comparable to Wix's /Squarespace's price range and 2) easy to use like Wix and 3) has fluid templates?

Many thanks!

Have you looked at Wordpress? You did not say what you are planning on doing with this web site, so if you need any specialized software for it, that might affect recommendations.

I will be using it to showcase my collection of arts, no selling. I have looked into Wordpress but it seems to be complicated for a layperson such like myself. I like Wix b/c it's all WYSIWYG and pretty much just drag and drop.

If there is no other choice than WP, I guess I could spend time learning it but I'd rather not.

I've tried all of them in that list who'll let you try w/o paying first. None is as good as Wix. I really like how you can customize just above everything with Wix. I guess I will stick to it ... it's an acceptable trade-off, for me. Thanks anyway.

Thread Information