Sony Music Studio 12 can't see video from webcam logitech C920

Thread: Sony Music Studio 12 can't see video from webcam logitech C920

Sony Music Studio 12 can't see video from webcam logitech C920

I've only looked at this software (Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12) for a couple of minutes but I've been reading about it (and the webcam C920) all week. I anticipated having some trouble opening files. Sure enough, I can hear them but I can't see them. The C920
    outputs mp4 files. It's weird, when I first installed the Sony I could see and play the files but then after updating to the new build, I can now only see the icons, though I can still hear the files. Reinstalling the old build didn't help. Is there some simple thing I can do to get these files to be compatible? Thanks.

Art
    Art
    www.artsdigitalphoto.com

Solved the problem

Quote Originally Posted by artrosch View Post
    I've only looked at this software (Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12) for a couple of minutes but I've been reading about it (and the webcam C920) all week. I anticipated having some trouble opening files. Sure enough, I can hear them but I can't see them. The C920
    outputs mp4 files. It's weird, when I first installed the Sony I could see and play the files but then after updating to the new build, I can now only see the icons, though I can still hear the files. Reinstalling the old build didn't help. Is there some simple thing I can do to get these files to be compatible? Thanks.

Art
    this Youtube link will make this problem disappear. It's about the Vegas version, but it worked for me!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxAJLoefUHE
    Art
    www.artsdigitalphoto.com

Thread Information