This might be under Windows 7, but I put it here. For 2 years I have used a Lenovo Laptop, Win 7 Home Premium, Epson 645 Workforce printer on a home wifi network, with good results. One day in June I tried to print a birthday card and the printer put the card stock in place, printed about an inch or so and paused, did a little more, and ultimately I had to cancel the print job. I tried several things and finally contacted Epson. Ultimately they suggested deleting a certain file in the data app section, rebooting and trying again. That worked, and all was OK. Well, two days ago the same issue came up again. I deleted the suggested file, rebooted and it did not solve the issue. I have experimented and find that using card stock -- some Hallmark and some Avery -- or plain paper, the printer will print, without stopping, a document that is printed in "Economy" printing. Either a text file from Word or a birthday card from Hallmark. Using the same documents, if I change the print to ""Quality" or "Fine", the text Word document will print completely and the Hallmark card will print about an inch and pause. In a minute of so the ink jets will swish back and forth 3 or 4 times and pause, then repeat in a few minutes and the paper will advance slightly. In some cases after a few minutes, checking the "What's Printing?" icon in the printer section it will show a document is printing and the size -- 88mb -- and that will change to "error printing" after 10 to 12 minutes. I decided to use the Vista laptop I have to test and see if the same things happened. It took some time for card to print, about 10 minutes, with all the pausing and starting, but it never became an error and stopped. It was slower than I remember it being, but it did print. All of these same documents have printed before this started in what I consider normal time, with the printer beginning and continuing to print till the document is completed. It does not do that now with the larger files -- one card printed OK with 23mb in the document, indicated by the spooler. But the document with 88 mb took about 15 minutes to complete. Not good. What steps can I follow to find what has changed? I even used a restore point to the day before this began. No improvement. I appreciate your suggestions.