1/2 print

Thread: 1/2 print

1/2 print

I am having trouble reading print on many sites, including here. The "Title block" on VDr, now I see the top half of the words "1/2 print". Here it has the top 2/3. Another site I had about 1/3. Also lines and buttons print on top of the other lines.

I have XP home w/ SP3

I have the problem with my Mozilla and also with my Firefox browsers.

Thanks
    Rick
    If it is working fine with no conflicts, DON'T up-grade it, Leave it alone, and count your blessings!

If you are like me, sick of microsoft updates causing crashes, and making things quit working, inability to uninstall things, switch to Linux, where upgrades ARE backward compatable! Linux is FREE and Thousands of programs also are free for it!

Can you take a screenshot and post it here?

I have the problem with my Mozilla and also with my Firefox browsers.
    What do you mean Mozilla and Firefox? Mozilla makes Firefox. Did you try running in FF safe mode?
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...sing-safe-mode

Did you try Chrome or IE?

I use the old Mozilla SeaMonkey 1.1.19, (which is the suite, browser, email, and chat). I also have the latest?,Firefox 28.0. I do not want chrome, it has too much crap in it, and slows the computer down.
    If it is working fine with no conflicts, DON'T up-grade it, Leave it alone, and count your blessings!

If you are like me, sick of microsoft updates causing crashes, and making things quit working, inability to uninstall things, switch to Linux, where upgrades ARE backward compatable! Linux is FREE and Thousands of programs also are free for it!

If you're still using an old version of SeaMonkey, some web pages probably won't be compatible since they focus on the current level of browser.

Did you try the FF safe mode or not? It could be a problem with one of your addons.

Did you try IE or not?

I do not use IE or Outlook.

The Firefox is the latest one, I think.

The point is to test the website with a different browser. Since Seamonkey and Firefox are based on the same technology, they might have the same glitch.

I also suggested running FF in safe mode in post #2. That would eliminate addons as a possible culprit.

Make sure you are using the native resolution of your monitor also.

Did you try rolling the middle wheel while holding CTRL? If you zoom too much, words will overlap.

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    Waterfox Classic/Chrome / Firefox 115esr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The medium is the message." - Marshall McLuhan

Thread Information