March 27th, 2014, 09:43 PM
how do I get rid of incessant pop up telling me that malware antimalware is blocking pup.optional.mindspark.A
March 27th, 2014, 10:37 PM
You've been to this forum before so you should know what to do...
Please complete all steps listed here: http://discussions.virtualdr.com/sho...d-4-28-2013%29
Please, observe following rules:
- Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
- If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
- Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
- Never run more than one scan at a time.
- Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
- The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
- If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
- I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)