igHome. Do you like its performance?

Thread: igHome. Do you like its performance?

Hybrid View

igHome. Do you like its performance?

I'm considering changing over to igHome. If you're using it, write back and let me know what you think. A search here didn't turn up any information on igHome.

Never heard of it before but thanks for mentioning it. I will check it out shortly.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

igHome Google Replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    I've been running igHome for more than a week and I'm really happy with it. It loads quickly and it has a neat, clean appearance. So far I can't find anything that is iGoogle that it doesn't support. For now I'm retaining my former iGoogle homepage as a second tab default when logging on to the internet until I'm sure igHome is working well.

All my bookmarks from Firefox and iGoogle have loaded automatically without importing as some suggested. (I need to close my Google bookmarks cause I don't need them. I'll use my Firefox bookmarks exclusively. Does anyone know how to do that?) And so far there are no gadgets that I miss with plenty to chose from at the igHome website. I hope they will get lots of opportunity to grow cause igHome seems to be solid and engineered very well.

I checked it out and it works as advertised but I've decided to just stick with my Yahoo home page. It skews much more heavily to straight news without as much detail on entertainment, weather, email, gadgets, and things I have bookmarked when I need them.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Thread Information