Using:
Windows 7 64 Bit
Firefox 17.0.1
Shockwave Flash 11.5.502.110
Adobe Flash Plug-in 11 (I think?)

I feel as if I could pull my hair out, I am so frustrated! The reason I listed my Adobe Flash Plug-in as a "I think" is because if I have it installed then I do not see it in my list of plug-ins in Firefox. I have looked everywhere for a listing of it and only Revo uninstaller has it listed when I open Revo up. I know for a fact that I installed it because I just got so tired of it always crashing that I uninstalled it last week and then went to Adobe's site and clicked on "Latest version" to re-download it. I figured if I uninstalled the Adobe Flash Plug-in that i had and then installed the latest version I would not have this problem any more. But today everywhere that I went (even You-Tube) I could not play anything because I would get a pop-up window stating that my Adobe Flash plug-in had crashed--and to reload the page--which I did. And it did not help. I have sent hundreds of crash reports in over a period of time about this problem and that never helped either. I also looked in my program's list and the Adobe Flash plug-in was not listed there either. You would think if I had downloaded it that it would be listed somewhere. I thought when I downloaded it for the version of the browser I had (FF), that it would show up as a plug-in in the Plug-in list. The funny thing about downloading it is that at the time when I downloaded it, it took Adobe 30 minutes to find out what it needed to know before allowing me to download it. I have never known any software program to take that long just to start the download.

Any ideas what else I can try. Is there any thing different I can use instead of Adobe Flash plug in that will work just as well to watch videos and movies on the Internet?

Thanks,