PhotoShop CS3 and Bridge

Thread: PhotoShop CS3 and Bridge

PhotoShop CS3 and Bridge

Hi there,

One of the most frustrating programs I use is the Bridge component of PhotoShop CS3.

Until about 30 mins ago, I had Bridge organized the way I like it, but then it all went AWOL. I have reset during starting Bridge and I have deleted the BridgeStore folder, but I still cannot get it back to how I want it. In going AWOL, it also seems to have deleted my saved Workspace so I cannot select even that.

The attachment shows how it currently is. What I want is the three tabs (Folder / Metedata / Keywords) to be filed vertically rather than tabbed across the top. I want Folders at the top and Metadata and Keywords about half way down the page. Theoretically, I can drag and drop but all that achieves is the tabs jumping back to the top.

Grateful for any suggestions as to how I make these tabs stay put.

Thanks

Rex
    What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Rex, have you ever considered asking your questions in the Adobe Forums?

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

Here we all usually deal with computer problems, even though some of use Adobe's products, it might benefit you to browser over to Adobe, the experts on this product.

I'm not saying posting here is a bad thing, but you might find your answer more quickly over at Adobe.

I am also a member of a camera forum where these people use Adobe CS3 to CS6 and might also help you out faster. I'll PM you now with the URL with instructions on how to join.

Yep, I have considered a PhotoShop forum, one of which I am a member. However, I usually find that for any question relating to hardware and/or software, someone from Virtual DR, if not able to directly address the issue, at least answers and starts a discussion. And from the discussion, I have frequently been able to resolve the issue. Most other forum, my questions seem to be ignored.

So I usually post here first.

Rex
    What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Most other forum, my questions seem to be ignored.
    Would not happen on the one I sent to you in a PM. They've answered every question I've had since I joined three years ago.

And I as I said, posting here isn't a bad thing, I just thought I'd give you more options.

Thread Information