SPEED BOOST

Thread: SPEED BOOST

SPEED BOOST

What is your opinion on the below. I don't want to download junk that
    messes up my computer or router. Does this stuff work other then to
    drain your pocket book? They want to sell Speed Boost for $29.95.

Jerry

To:
    "Gerald Hillman" <grh34@att.net>
    Dear Gerald Hillman , you are receiving this Service Letter as a registered inKline Global ® customer.
    If you don't see any images, please click here (online). To make sure you receive our best offers, please add us to your address book. Use of the Reply button is not supported.

Top Speed Test FAQs
    My speed test results are poor, what can I do to improve my connection? What must be installed to boost my PC?
    What do my speed test results mean? What is ping and how do you measure it?
    What is the best way to improve my PC performance? Run PC Optimizer for Windows

PC PERFORMANCE ADVISOR REPORT
    DATE OF TEST: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 2:08:47 PM

Operating System

Windows 7
    Internet Browser

Mozilla Firefox 11
    IP Address

Internet Service Provider

Javascript

ENABLED

Take a Quick Test On Your Connection Speed Now!

(test might take a little while to load depending on your current internet connection)
    Here is Your Internet Speed Chart

(speed chart will update itself again after you have performed a speed test above)

Your Average Internet Speed

Your New Internet Speed with
    Modem Booster!

Update Notice For Your Windows 7 : You can maximize your internet speed by 300% and turn your PC into a faster and productive machine simply by clicking a few buttons now. By stabilizing your PC speed, you can boost your PC memory to the maximum, strengthen your machine stability and dramatically improve overall performance. You can easily tune up your machine speed in Seconds - and without being a PC expert!

With a click of Speed Boost, you can fully maximized your connection speed and surf the internet smoothly and dramatically! Now,

you can speed up your surfing activities on your local ISP, email, social networking sites, favorite sites and watch online drama and so much more.... !

Your Internet Speed Needs Tune Up

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Spam!!

Agreed. They are spouting the purest drivel in order to get your cash. Anything like that is more likely to slow your connection down, if it does anything at all
    Nick.

Ditto. Your ISP is in control of the upload and download speeds you have with your connection. Otherwise, hardware is the other factor, e.g. your router, modem and physical connections. Typical worthless, unnecessary proggie that speeds the cash drain from your wallet.
    J.
    Cooler Master Elite 430
    Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    Intel Core i5 2500K, 3.30 GHz
    ADATA 8 GB DDR3
    EVGA GTX 560 1GB PCIe
    Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM
    P/S: Corsair GS800
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
    . . . by Digital Storm

Oh....I dunno....I happen to know a guy who just went as a tourist to NYC and bought the Brooklyn Bridge and the Empire State Building from some salesman dude he met on the street. I think he might be interested in this deal.
    Desktop: Intel i7 960 CPU @ 4.0GHz, EVGA Classified 4-Way SLI mobo, 12GB Corsair Dominator-GT 2000 DDR3 RAM, Crucial RealSSD C300 256GB Solid State Drive, Two WD 2TB SATA drives, 2x EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked graphics cards in SLI, Coolermaster HAF X full tower case, OCZ ZX 1250w PSU, Corsair H100 CPU Cooler
    Laptop: MSI GT60-004US, 2x Seagate Momentus XT 750GB SSD Hybrid drives in RAID 0, 16GB DDR3 1600 RAM, GeForce 670M 3GB graphics card, Networks 'Killer' N-1103 WLAN card

Nick.

Thread Information