Why no one respond to my thread anymore..??

Thread: Why no one respond to my thread anymore..??

Why no one respond to my thread anymore..??

Why there's no one try help me with my thread...? It's been days since I posted the thread... Can anyone answer me please... Here's the link of the thread. Please kindly do the necessary.. http://discussions.virtualdr.com/sho...d.php?t=251635

The info I posted is all I know about it. Kind of surprised me it could even be done.

Then why just no one even respond..??? I've waited and waited and seems to be no one even cares..It's always been great to be honest...

I seriously doubt any one has used that. Therefore I would not expect a answer unless some knew what was what. I know I have not idea and be darn if I would set a computer up so it could be done. Heck I even have locked my router up as much as possible. And turn my modem off so no one can access the internet through my stuff. I am not going to be responsible for someone using my gear for illegal activities. Most folks feel the same way.

I understand your view. But to bad for me, because I'm really curious about disabling wifi and ethernet switching at the BIOS,still bothers me. But seems to be this is the end of the road and no one can really help me for the query. But I really appreciate that you respond for me.. Thank You very much.. Have a nice day and God bless..

May your day be a good one too.
    Blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by peker View Post

Why there's no one try help me with my thread...? It's been days since I posted the thread... Can anyone answer me please... Here's the link of the thread. Please kindly do the necessary.. http://discussions.virtualdr.com/sho...d.php?t=251635
    Quote Originally Posted by peker View Post

Lenovo S10-3 and Toshiba satellite L740 ... how can i disable the wifi and ethernet switching in BIOS
    Maybe no one is able to help because they do not have access to a "Lenovo S10-3" or "Toshiba satellite L740" exactly like yours.

Or, even if they do, maybe they don't have the time to go digging around in the BIOS trying to find it for you and then explain exactly how they did it.

Have you looked around in the BIOS to see if you can spot something similar? (It's probably NOT in there ... in either one).
    Last edited by SpywareDr; March 3rd, 2012 at 09:13 AM.

I understand your view, but the thing is, is it that very hard to tell someone who needs help to tell him that you'll be needing more time to help or just tell him that you don't know the answer..Right...???Just being honest won't take you days to respond...

I checked my BIOS, sadly i don't see any similar regarding to that switching... But anyway, thank You for your response... Have a nice day..!

Are you sure you want everyone to respond? 100,000+ members would be over 6,000 pages worth of "I don't know", "I don't have the time", "I don't think I like you", "I don't care", "Your mother dresses you funny", etc., etc., etc. ...

Wouldn't be easier to simply take a quick look around in those two BIOSes to see if you can spot something similar? If you don't see it, then that option is not available.
    Last edited by SpywareDr; March 5th, 2012 at 07:11 AM.

Thread Information