I have a friend that does not have Publisher & needs to view my files & wants to edit them.

Sometime ago, I created a document & I have to re-create them in Word. I have Microsoft Small Office & Publisher 2010. She has 2010 Office, but I have a feeling she does not have a disk with Publisher on it. Am I correct?

The hardest one I need has some problems when creating in Word. I will post each problem separately.

The first one I need to create a text box with graphics. Because I am a text box in Word most of those functions are not available that I desire to use. I have created a text box with lines showing around the box. I choose "Columns" to create (2) boxes of each page; landscape mode; margins I have set a .50 for each setting. I tried to copy text from the Publisher file without any problems. I tried copying the graphic on the clipboard & it will not copy in Word (get an error saying it cannot copy in a text box); so in Word I get the same clip art file that I used in Publisher in Word. I want to line up text with the graphic beside it. I cannot except using the paragraph settings. In the graphic area, I cannot move the graphic around & the Wrap Text is grayed out as well as group a graphic. These are the settings I desire.

Do you have any other ideas how I can get the graphic and the text beside each other? This is the reason I created this in Publisher instead of Word sometime back.

Please advise what you think I can do. Any help will be appreciated. It is so much easier to create in Publisher.

DarElls