[RESOLVED] Problems with outlook 2010 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] Problems with outlook 2010

I've tried everything inclduing uninstalling and cleaning the registry and nothing works, I very confuised as to why it's just the one e-mail account and not all my e-mail accounts. I have to believe that Microsoft has a hand in this error as nothing on my computer had changed, just and update for windows live essentials. The sad news is I don't have a restore point for going back to before it was installed. Thanks for all your help and I hope and update will correct this in the near future.

Read a few go nowhere fixes on the internet and nothing. Created and recreated my profile, open and changed and nuttered my data file all for nothing. I keep reading of more people having this problem and still haven't seen any kind of fix that works. I can get my data file to connect to my e-mail account and everything looks fine, folders etc. but it still doesn't send and receive e=mail with out the usual error message.

Microsoft fix it said it repaired the file but it accomplished nothing.

Problem solved, while nothing could be done when using all suggestions and ideas grabbed from the internet I solved my problem by reformating my hard drive.

Yes it was a drastic move but it accomlished what I wanted. Thanks all for your help and may Microsoft suffer a similar problem that I did in there home offices.

Thanks for the update. I was afraid that a reinstall would be required. Now would be the time to create a backup image of the clean install using Acronis or something similar.

Thread Information