[RESOLVED] HP Ethernet Driver For HP Compac 8100 Elite Small Form Factor

Thread: [RESOLVED] HP Ethernet Driver For HP Compac 8100 Elite Small Form Factor

Resolved [RESOLVED] HP Ethernet Driver For HP Compac 8100 Elite Small Form Factor

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Intel I5 320 GHz
    Memory 6 GB

I messed up and lost the ethernet driver for a HP Compac 8100 elite small form factor computer. I tried 5 files from H P's site and none worked so would like help finding the right one.

Thanks

HP Compaq 8100 is a series. Is there a specific product number by the serial number? That may or may not help since that is also a BTO model.

It would help if you posted the link that you downloaded the drivers from. Is this it?
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...OID=4059#11395

Ethernet driver is installed!

The site you sent me to was the right one. I had downloaded the file 51782 and saved it on a flash drive. Then took the flashdrive to the other computer with the missing ethernet driver and tried to run it. No luck. So I downloaded the file to the desktop and then copied it to a flashdrive. Took the flashdrive to the other computer and copied the file from the flah drive to the desk top and ran it from the desk top and it worked! Thanks for all your help!

Thread Information