I love Google Chrome ( over IE 7/8) .. but have found one area within Google Chrome that IE always addressed .. and that is the ability to send email form within Google Chrome ..

Perhaps you may know of fix for me ..

Situation:
I use both Outlook and Outlook Express in my XP pro windows ..
If I am on a web site that enables me to use email .., I reply to the email button and it opens up Outlook (2003) for me and I compose the email and hit send .. If I then go and open up Outlook I find the email is sitting in my Outbox (unsent), which I then have to reopen and resend .. it will then go sent and is now displayed in my sent files as being sent ..
NOW when I use IE 7 or IE 8 same scenario I have the option to use Outlook express or Outlook .. Outlook express always sends my emails ( from the Internet web site ) and I never have to 'check' my outbox in Outlook express to check to see if it had been sent.

Question:
How to configure Google Chrome so I can use my Outlook express for emails from the Internet.. In IE there was always a drop box under tools that enabled me to 'choose' which email to use under this browser .. I do not see this option available in Google Chrome toolbar wrench icon ... ????