I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise, with Windows XP mode enabled.

One of the first computer games I ever played, A Bug's Life Action Game, won't work on Windows 7, but it worked on the XP I had for years, which is why I downloaded XP Mode because I'd heard you could run old games on it.

While it wouldn't even install on Windows 7, it installs on the XP mode. There's a catch though. It tries to install Windows Media Player along with the codecs for that program, only I already have it installed even in XP mode. Windows shows me this: http://tinypic.com/r/2eg8hvd/7 When I click "STOP installation" it stops the installation of Windows Media Player and resumes installation of the game.

When I start it up, the game will show me the three animations that come before the menu screen: Disney Interactive, Traveller's Tales, and a clip from the Bug's Life movie. Then when it gets to the part where it's supposed to display the menu, it plays the background music but displays a black screen, saying

"An integer divide by zero was encountered at address 0041fd13."

So, I went back and reinstalled the game, this time choosing to "continue anyway" when Windows suggests that I stop installation of Windows Media player. It finishes installing again, but this time when I start the program, nothing comes up, not even the animations before the menu, except this error message:

"The program encountered a problem at address 0041e51f and cannot continue."

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to give as much information as I have so someone will know how to help. Since this game is super old (1998) there's little to no support for it. What should I do?