Samsung tv problem

Thread: Samsung tv problem

Samsung tv problem

I have recently bought a Samsung flat screen tv.
    Problem is it keeps loosing Channels 9 and 7. Every couple of days I need to auto tune it.
    I have two other tvs in the house (one back to back in the next room). I don't have any probems with them.
    Does anyone have any ideas please?

I'd say you have a faulty TV At least you should be able to get it fixed or replaced under warranty.
    Nick.

rosg--Possibly weak signals from those two channels? Are you using a TV signal provider (cable, satellite, etc.)? Have you contacted them? I recently had a somewhat similar problem with the cable signal. The cable company eventually had to replace the amplifier module for my neighborhood.
    Jim
    WIN7 Ultimate SP1 64bit, IE 11, NTFS,
    cable, MS Security Essentials, Windows 7 firewall

It sounds like a weak signal. If you are in the USA, check with your cable provider since channel 7 and 9 are no longer in use for OTA television. If you are using a digital to analog converter box or any other type of set top box, it may be faulty. I have a Samsung (USA) set and it has no problems with weak signals after they are set up in the tuner. Either I receive the weak signal or I don't. I have never had to reprogram the tuner.
    Last edited by ua549; August 25th, 2011 at 06:00 PM.

The TV power supply is now in safety mode . This is because the safety circuits have detected a current overload caused by the failure of some part of the set !
    The blinking is caused by the safety circuits checking to see if the fault has been fixed yet. If it hasn't it repeats the cycle until it has been fixed !!!
    Cheers Pete

The TV power supply is now in safety mode . This is because the safety circuits have detected a current overload caused by the failure of some part of the set !
    The blinking is caused by the safety circuits checking to see if the fault has been fixed yet. If it hasn't it repeats the cycle until it has been fixed !!!
    Cheers Pete

Thread Information