Publisher 2007 - Circular Text

Thread: Publisher 2007 - Circular Text

Publisher 2007 - Circular Text

Hi,

Does someone know how to create a circular text in Publisher 2007? If so, will you please send me the instructions on how to do this.

Thanks,

DarElls

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Have you tried "WordArt"?

There are some suggestions from a google search on your subject:

http://www.google.com/search?client=...hannel=suggest

Easy step by step:
    Click on the Word Art button. The box below will display:

If you want the bottom of the text to conform to the circle, choose the Word Art in row 1, column 3. If you want the top of the text to conform to the circle, select row 1, column 5. In the following example I have the bottom of the text on the imaginary circle. This box will open as shown below:

Select the font and size text you want as for any Office application. Type the text in the box and click OK.

With the Word Art text on the page, grab hold of the handles on either end and bend the text into the size circle you want:

Use the mover to move the text into position or the handles to bend and manipulate the shape. To put the text around a circular picture or graphic, place the graphic underneath the Word Art by choosing "Send to back" if it isn't already behind the text. Click on the Word Art to display the handles and press [Ctrl] and T at the same time to make the Word Art background transparent. The circular text will appear around the edge (or on top of) any underlying picture or graphic.
    j.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information