For many years I used Print Master Gold to make all my greeting cards. I had used other card programs in the past but none of them let me do the things I wanted to do with greeting cards that PMG let me do. The main reason I liked PMG is because it let me create cards from scratch and import my own photos from my hard drive to use. I first received this program when I had Windows 98SE so I doubt very seriously it will be compatible with my new PC which has Windows 7 on it. I decided to buy a newer version that I can use on WDs 7, but then I read a lot of bad reviews about the new version of PMG. The reviewers stated that the graphics with the program were not that good and that you had to go on the Internet to download more graphics just about every time you made a card. And there were issues of the program not wanting to run. So I am put off and hesitate about buying the new version. My question is, is there a greeting card program out there that will let you create cards from scratch and let you import your own photos into the program? Christmas is coming up soon and I want to get started on making my cards. If anyone has a suggestion for this type of program, $50 is my limit. I have Hallmark's greeting program and do not like it because you can not put your own photo on the front of their cards.
Thanks,