Securezip with password

Thread: Securezip with password

Securezip with password

I have secure zip with password in 4 years ago. I forgot the password to unzip the file. Is there any free tools to unzip the file?

Thank You in advance.
    Lai
    MCP

Edited and deleted by fink for reasons below.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

I have installed BruteForcer_081.rar (UltimateZip Rar File). Not familiar on the software. Where to recover the password?
    Lai
    MCP

VirtualDr's Acceptable Use Policy does not allow its members to assist anyone in the recovery of lost passwords. Due to the open, public nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes. This is a risk that VirtualDr cannot take. If you have a legitimate need to circumvent a password scheme, please contact the vendor for the software / hardware and request their assistance.

Actually doc I'm not sure our AUP covers someone opening their own zip files..I've thought it's more geared towards illegal cracking like operating system passwords, websites, email acc'ts etc.... I'll check with admin to find out for sure.

EDIT-

I've checked with our admin and they agree with the doc that password recovery should not be discussed in our forums.

Sorry laisf we have to leave the subject alone. I will delete the instructions I gave above.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Thread Information