[RESOLVED] Verizon Customer Not Receiving Comcast Emails
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] Verizon Customer Not Receiving Comcast Emails

Resolved [RESOLVED] Verizon Customer Not Receiving Comcast Emails

I have Comcast and use Outlook 2003 for my email. For some reason any email I send to a verizon customer is not being received by that person. The emails are not being sent back to me as being undeliverable either. It's only verizon customers who aren't getting these emails.

I am however able to receive verizon emails from these people but if i send a response to them they still don't receive it. Has anybody else experienced this? It has been going on since the beginning of December 2009.

Verizon maybe blocking your ip or just Comcast in general.

The verizon customer will need to find out what is going on.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Verizon is real bad about that. I had it for a year, and was trying to get an email from a company and Verizon blocked it.

I don't believe that this is a Comcast problem since it is only Verizon customers who don't get my email. I did contact Comcast and they are checking into it. I have been sending out test emails to 8 different people on my email list who are Verizon customers and none of them are receiving my emails.

I am not getting any bouced back email either. Since I am not a Verizon customer is there anyway for me to find out from Verizon why my emails aren't being received?

Here is the exact same problem that I am having.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...e-e7a9d34f5d63

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    My problem was with Verizon. They would block any email I got from this company I was expecting a message/email sent to me. So the problems aren't yours they're your clients. Tell them to contact Verizon and asked why your emails are being blocked.

I would look on Verizon.net's website for info on Blacklist or possibly Whitelist.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Verizon.com > Whitelist Request Form
    http://www2.verizon.net/micro/whitelist/

(Your customers would need to click the "Member form" link on that page and then fill out the form).

I sent a request in to Verizon using one of my friend's Verizon accounts. I will see what kind of response I get. They also have my work email account blocked so that these Verizon customers aren't getting emails from my work email either. And that account isn't even Comcast. That email is through US LEC Corp.

The more the @ImaBusiness.com the address looks - the more likely it is to get blacklisted. It only takes one person to click the "report as spam" button on their web based mail to get your on the list
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Having Same Problem Between Comcast and Verizon

Ginky4, I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution? Thanks

Not really. This is a major problem with Verizon email right now. They seem to be blocking everyone who doesn't have a Verizon email account for some reason from emailing Verizon customers. If you have Verizon then you are able to email other Verizon customers. If you don't then there is a pretty good chance that your emails won't be received by a Verizon customer.This started for me back in December of 2009. The emails don't even bounce back. They just never get received by the Verizon recipient. They are blocked at the Verizon email server.

There is a work around but it sucks. The person with the Verizon email account that you are trying to email has to contact Verizon through their online tech support and ask that they allow your email account to come through. They will have to fill out a form and list your email address as one that they would like to receive email from. Once they fill that form out they will be able to get your email.

My parents use Verizon and weren't getting any emails from me. I logged onto their Verizon account and requested that my Comcast email address be added to the list of accepted emails. They are now getting my email. However, everybody else who I email that has Verizon still doesn't get my email. It is very frustrating.

Unblock Comcast.net Inbound Email to Verizon

That's GREAT info. I think I may create some simple instructions for our Verizon friends so they can make this easy. Since I do not have a Verizon account, I cannot see the form or sites/links to use. Can you tell me the name of this Verizon form and how you got to it on your parents' Verizon account?

An earlier post in this string contained a link to something called a "Whitelist Request". Here is the one for Verizon users:

http://www2.verizon.net/micro/whitel....asp?id=member

Is this what you submitted for your parents? Thanks much!

Yes, just use the Whitelist request form. The link that you provided is the exact form that I used.

I had this problem with Verizon. About a year ago they installed a new spam detector that blocks the kitchen sink. There had been a whitelist-blacklist at their site that I could control, but the Whitelist Request Form replaced it. I guess they didn't trust us to decide on our own whitelist list.

As it sometimes takes 3 requests to whitelist an address, the recipient meanwhile can use their webmail and open their Spam Detector folder. I still keep finding legit mail in there.

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    Waterfox Classic/Chrome / Firefox 115esr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The medium is the message." - Marshall McLuhan

Thread Information