First of all, I run Windows XP on a HP Compaq. The other day I was on my computer and my anti-virus (AVG Free) suddenly found numerous trojans, many of which could not be healed or removed. I then ran a full scan with AVG and with Malwarebyte's Anti-malware, removing and healing everything I could. A few trojans I could not figure out what to do with after searching on various websites for answers. I also ran CCleaner and Windows Defender to scan anything else, and cleaned up old registry files and defragged as well. As this went on, my computer starting rebooting randomly on it's own, and at times freezing up. I checked the fan as it may have been an overheating issue, and run without the cover on now so the rebooting has reduced in frequency (though still occurs occasionally). My desktop background still says the same thing: "Your System Is Infected! System has been stopped due to a serious malfunction. Spyware activity has been detected. It is recommended to use spyware removal tool to prevent data loss. Do not use computer before all spyware removed." Now I have run all the anti-spyware and removed everything possible. I still cannot even change the desktop background, but otherwise other things tend to run almost back to normal (minus the shutting down and freezing randomly about once a day). Any suggestions or help? I hope I described it well enough, please le me know if I need to post any more information. Thank you in advance.