Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here's my problem. I have Windows XP and had a Kaspersky trial, which expired about 2 days ago. Yesterday, something popped up on my screen where it looks like the generic install windows when you install a program. It automatically went "Next" and "Ok" and installed something by itself in about 3 seconds. I caught the name and it was called: BlueRaTech. I Googled this and only found one page that mentioned it was a virus or spyware. It's in my programs folder but only has an Uninstall option. I didn't want to click it just yet in case it might activate something. I installed other virus programs to scan, but it wouldn't load. I tried another antivirus program, but it would not start either. If I go to any anti-virus or spyware website, it blocks it. It gives always says there's a Network Interruption. But any other website is fine and I can visit, but it's just extremely slow.

I then went in Safe Mode to uninstall it with the Add/Remove. I went in Safe Mode with Networking, but when I tried to go online, I was unable to. And when I tried to run the antivirus, I was still unable to under Safe Mode. I just had my computer fixed (for a hardware problem) 3 weeks ago, so I did not have a save point for a system restore, but I do have a lot of files and programs that I don't want to get rid of. When I restarted in normal mode, and checked my programs, it was still there. I went ahead and did the Uninstall from the submenu and it said it was removed (but I highly doubt that). My computer still is unable to scan and unable to go directly to any anti-virus/spyware websites.

How can I clean this off my system? Thanks a lot!