Hello

I have installed a Zoom Wireless-G PC Card Adapter (Model: 4412A) in my laptop using the provided driver disc. My wireless network is using WPA+WPA2 encryption 802.11b/g/n. First of all the card would not show my network when I did a site survey. I changed the router setting to b/g (as n is a draft protocol) and it then showed in the site survey. Using the provided Zoom software I attempted to connect to my network - I entered the exact WPA key. The software started to connect but would not obtain an IP address.

However if I start the Windows Wireless Zero Configuration and set the Windows to manage my wireless network I can find the network and connect with a problem.

The problem occurs when I reboot - the Zoom software disables the Windows Wireless Zero Configuration and takes over - preventing me from connecting. I can see no way to tell the software to use the Windows Wireless Zero Configuration instead. I have also tried uninstalling all the Zoom software and only installing the drivers but they seem to be bundled with the exe file on the disc so I am forced to install the Zoom software too.

Does anyone know how to install the drivers only for this card so that I can use the Windows Wireless Zero Configuration.

Thanks

James