Spyware Infection!

Thread: Spyware Infection!

Spyware Infection!

I have a bubble which pops up every 5 minutes or so from a red circle including a white X in the middle saying
    "Windows has detected spyware infection!
    It is recommended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now download and install the most up-to-date antispyware for you.

Click here to protect your computer from spyware!"

When it first came up, after my computer automatically shut down somehow, I clicked that spot because I thought it would clear whatever was infecting my computer.
    It told me to download Antispyware 2009 to clear the virus, and because I had no other Virus cleaners or whatever you call them, I did, and now I can't get rid of it.

I'm currently doing a "Malwarebyte" Scan.
    I've been doing one for the past 3 hours, and I will post a scan log once it has completed.
    ( I know, I have a lot of programs on my computer. I need it cleaned! )

I recently found out from a previous thread to use SuperAntispyware in "Safe" mode before doing the Malwarebyte scan, I hope doing them in an opposite pattern won't decrease my chances of getting rid of the spyware.

If there is any other instructions you can give me that may help me, I'd really appreciate it. I'm only 14 years young and I'm not very computer smart, so detail would help!

to use SuperAntispyware in "Safe" mode before doing the Malwarebyte scan
    It doesn't matter.
    Make sure, you post both logs, and when done...
    Download HijackThis:
    http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en...kthis/download
    Click on Download HijackThis Installer
    Post HijackTHis log.

Thread Information