Windows Vista Ultimate Update - OVER & OVER

Thread: Windows Vista Ultimate Update - OVER & OVER

Windows Vista Ultimate Update - OVER & OVER

I'm just installing Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit) on my computer. I'm to the point where I'm installing the updates. I've installed SP1 and downloading the patches from Windows Update. I'm finding that whenever I choose updates to install, then restart my computer and check for updates again, some of the updates that have already been installed are on the list to be installed yet again for some reason. I'm not speaking of updates to the updates either. These are the same updates that the list populates to be installed, again, after they've already been installed. Would anyone happen to know what's going on with Windows Update? Any suggestions would be appreciated and I thank you in advance.

How to troubleshoot Windows Update or Microsoft Update when you are repeatedly offered an updateIf that doesn't work, complete an online report and let Microsoft's support professionals know the best way to contact you. If the form isn’t available in your country or region, you can get support by phone.

Thread Information