Yahoo mail via Firefox

Thread: Yahoo mail via Firefox

Yahoo mail via Firefox

Am trying to help a friend over the phone. He uses Yahoo mail and Firefox as a browser, (Win Vista). I do the same, (albeit in Win XP ), but for some reason he does not have the toolbar with spellcheck, font face, font size, bold, italics, underline etc etc. (I know that it is not always there when forwarding mail etc but it should always be there when composing a new mail). I believe that I have looked everywhere and am stumped. Anyone know how to bring it back for him please?

Yahoo! offers a "new look" E-mail page which has the toolbar when composing a new message. They also let you use the "Classic" look which may not display the toolbar in Vista. Is the person using the Classic View? If so, switch to the new look by selecting the option on the mail page.
    J.
    Last edited by jseidel; May 30th, 2008 at 10:22 PM.
    Cooler Master Elite 430
    Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    Intel Core i5 2500K, 3.30 GHz
    ADATA 8 GB DDR3
    EVGA GTX 560 1GB PCIe
    Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM
    P/S: Corsair GS800
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
    . . . by Digital Storm

Many thanks. Yes he has been switching between the versions and getting different results! On one occasion he got 2 icons of a toolbar BUT no Compose button! Seems to be a Vista issue. He has now s-mailed Yahoo. We'll see if he gets a response.

Thread Information