Cute Pic of the Day - Page 6
Page 6 of 303 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Pic of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by GetaGrrrip
    Why do guys insist on reading in the bathroom?
    Least likely place someone will try to bother you.

I agree with both assessments. Peace and quiet, and effective time management. It's the only time of the day I can't control--might as well learn something.

The Bathroom Book

This is all I can think about when someone mentions reading while in the bathroom.

In Dog We Trust

That (Seinfeld reference) is weird. Reading in the bathroom is like being in church by yourself, so nice and quiet. It could use some incense once in a while, though. That's where the similarity ends.

There isn't any peace in a bathroom at my house - 3 dogs all come running in to say hello and to stare at the toilet paper roll. That's my mistake for teaching them to carry the empty roll to the hub as a hint that I might need more. God forbid if the roll starts sounding "empty", then they really stare! Not that Border Collies are obsessive/compulsive or anything, LOL.
    In Dog We Trust

Try closing the bathroom door when you go in, like most people do. You're old enough to get your own toilet paper, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lgbpop
    Definitely a guy's bathroom--note the book on the john.
    I disagree......

It's a hard-back book....that means most likely a novel. Guys reading material (other than smut) are magazines like Popular mechanics, American Rifleman and Hot Rod....

Also...I see nail clippers. Yes...we use them too...but they are never out in the open. We usually have to check the junk drawer to find them. Finally....I see liquid soap...possibly anti-bacterial. A guy's bathroom has a bar of Dial or Ivory and maybe some Gojo to remove engine grease...and that's it.

BTW....my bathroom has no reading material. I get in....and I get out. I don't hang around in there like it was a singles bar or something.....

and there is a pretty little statue on the side.... not a mans bathroom

........ and I admit to glancing through a catalog on occasion

Quote Originally Posted by maxximilian
    I disagree......

It's a hard-back book....that means most likely a novel. Guys reading material (other than smut) are magazines like Popular mechanics, American Rifleman and Hot Rod....

Also...I see nail clippers. Yes...we use them too...but they are never out in the open. We usually have to check the junk drawer to find them. Finally....I see liquid soap...possibly anti-bacterial. A guy's bathroom has a bar of Dial or Ivory and maybe some Gojo to remove engine grease...and that's it.
    Speak for yourself. I have one or two books in there that I can never get to anywhere else (presently the John Adams biography by David McCullough), as well as National Review and PCMagazine. I also use nail clippers, especially when I can't find my side-cutters.

No editorial comment is implied by the above choice of bathroom reading material.

Quote Originally Posted by lgbpop
    Try closing the bathroom door when you go in, like most people do. You're old enough to get your own toilet paper, anyway.
    What fun is that? Besides, if I shut the door, they all mob me when I get outta there. Not to mention the many times they hit the door wanting in..

In Dog We Trust

Talk about an audience.... I have 2 to 3 cats accompany me in and proceed to wait until I am finished....... they must feel I need a support group or something whilst in there

Maybe they're wondering why we insist on doing that to their emergency water bowl...

In Dog We Trust

hahaha ...... that could very well be...

But...... with mine they are spoiled ... they demad the faucet be turned on for them

Todays Pic:

Thread Information