Will my Vaio handle this game?

Thread: Will my Vaio handle this game?

Question Will my Vaio handle this game?

Hi guys, i have a sony vaio VGN-N395E my specs are as follows, Windows vista home premium, Intel Centrino Duo, 2GB ram, Intel GMA 950 graphics accelerator. I was wondering if my computer can handle the new game hellgate-london if so how can i get it to run? Do i have to make some adjustments on my computer? Please let me know if i can play this game thanx guys.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    I think you'll find your onboard graphics card isn't up to snuff. But run either of the two gaming diagnostics provided in the link below:

http://discussions.virtualdr.com/sho...d.php?t=206800

To run at any sort of decent framerate and resolution you'll need to really lower settings, set everything to low, run it at about 800x600 or 1024x768, and use no AA/AF.

Personally i heard it was a little too short, and completeable in around 3 hours, plus the subscription fee is a negative IMO.

Liam
    Desktop:I5 2500K|Asus P8Z68-V|8GB Corsair Vengeance|1280MB Nvidia 560 TI PE|1TB Seagate/60GB OCZ SSD|LG Blu-ray Writer|Corsair 750W
    27" iMac:I5 2500S|12GB Crucial DDR3|ATI 1GB 6970|1TB|Superdrive|Mighty Mouse

Thanx for the website guys that really help. thanx

Thread Information