game crashes two

Thread: game crashes two

same problem when i game :(

if i game my pc can hold up too 15 20 min and then i get a black screen and my screen stands on standby mode , i have liquid cooling :S and still my Geforce 7800 gs doesn't work correct ! any have a idea what this can be pleas help thnx

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    As I asked previously, how's the cooling inside the case. Not your cpu cooler but your video card cooler, your case cooling also.

What game are you trying to play?

well my geforce is also cooled by liguid and i try to play world of warcraft and pes 5 and the rest of the geforce chips are cooled by some cooling blockss

Ok, so it is probably not heat causing the problem. What do you have running at startup? Something there could be starting up and interferring with games as you play.

welll i did try turn off all program's and start only the game i want to play but still it doesn't work

i don't know what to do anymore i have del some strange processes things but i don't know what to do now :S

I'm not talking about programs you have open. I am talking about what programs you have in msconfig starting up as you boot up your computer.

You could try reinstalling the programs themselves, though I can't see this beign a problem, with two different games. Something in your settings perhaps.

well my settings are ok but i see a error like this The Windows User Mode Driver Framework service failed to start due to the following error:
    The system cannot find the file specified. in my log's i don't know what it means and if thats the problem or what to do about it

Are you running windows xp?

Thread Information