No Preview Available When Trying To View JPEG's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Preview Available When Trying To View JPEG's

Try FastStone Image Viewer
    it will deal with them if they are raw files which windows can not deal with.

No Preview Available -- JPG

Bummer... site must have time restraint as I lost my content and have to do over..... Doing a test!!

I too have issue with not seeing a PREVIEW of JPG files. Just did test!
    Get ya up to speed.
    Copied folders/files from one location "D" drive to "C" drive (different partitions). On Win2k box using Explorer (side by side) to do the drag and drop method. Folders/files copied across. Folders have been customized for IMAGE PREVIEW. Noticed that for the JPG files the preview window shows only "NO PREVIEW AVAILABLE". Looking at one folder copied across the size increased from 562KB to 609KB. Don't believe that has anything to do with problem.
    Now to do my test. I copy one JPG file from "D" drive and paste on "C" drive folder with Image Preview that its files don't show a preview, get same result with copied file.
    Now paste on a diffeent folder in "D" drive that its files do not show in Image Preview and same result no preview.
    Now paste into folder of "F" drive that its files do show Image Preview and I can preview the file I just pasted.

Believe issue is with FOLDER. I do not know what to do about this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

No Preview Available -- JPG - FOLDER issue

Update -- just ran another test!

Copied a JPG file from the "C" drive were I was unable to preview the image. I pasted the JPG into MY PICTURES on "C" drive and then customized the folder for IMAGE PREVIEW. The JPG file can be previewed!!
    This proves it is a FOLDER ISSUE. Again I don't know what to do about it!

Someone, anyone have any IDEAS on how to fix issue??

TIA

Thread Information