Have you seen this Fish wallpaper, comes preloaded on HP?

Thread: Have you seen this Fish wallpaper, comes preloaded on HP?

Have you seen this Fish wallpaper, comes preloaded on HP?

I was at Sam's Club yesterday and my young nieces were fascinated by the wallpaper of Tropical Fish on the HP Desktops. Properties only said "Fish" but I did see that M$ Media Plus was installed. Still I can't seem to find this particular wallpaper and doesn't appear to be part of the Plus! package. It was a single tropical fish (angel fish, or perhaps similar fish with black/white/yellow stripes) and a large piece of coral. I think (but am not positive) it was animated a bit and definately 3D. (nieces were distracting me ) The fish was gently swimming, hovering above the coral. I already have purchased Serene Screen screen saver, so am not looking for a screensaver, just this particular Fish wallpaper. I've searched the web and M$ and so far no luck with this particular fish. Since this one comes with a HP desktop, just wondered if anyone has seen it and knows what it is?
    TIA ~Kat

Is this it by any chance? http://www.ultimatesavers.com/index.asp?ID=168

Liam
    Desktop:I5 2500K|Asus P8Z68-V|8GB Corsair Vengeance|1280MB Nvidia 560 TI PE|1TB Seagate/60GB OCZ SSD|LG Blu-ray Writer|Corsair 750W
    27" iMac:I5 2500S|12GB Crucial DDR3|ATI 1GB 6970|1TB|Superdrive|Mighty Mouse

"M$ Media Plus was installed" -> If it's part of Media Plus you get get that almost anywhere for 10 to 20 dollars.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

Is it this one? Straight from Plus! program file.
    Last edited by lgbpop; September 6th, 2005 at 10:54 PM.

Thread Information