Re:Zonealarm vs Google Problem

Thread: Re:Zonealarm vs Google Problem

Re:Zonealarm vs Google Problem

Hello All, i recently installed Zonealarm 3.1, which i used to use on my old Win98se computer, but, having bought a Windows xp Pro SP2 with 3 months free Norton security, i just saved Zonealarm in case i wanted to use it on my new computer, which i now have done.

Problem solved: I had a problem with Skype in which it was not recognised by Zonealarm {i found that out by turning Zonealarm off} so had to go into programs and activate it from there.
    Anyway, sorted Skype out by Installing the Latest version.

Problem not Solved: Now for the Google taskbar, does anyone know how to sort this out, how Zonealarm can allow the Google taskbar in the Systray again??

Thanks, GEP

Do you mean the Google "Toolbar", as in:

http://toolbar.google.com/

If so, it attaches to your browser under the Address bar, (not in the Windows System Tray down by the clock).

Sorted??

Hello SpywareDR and all, thanks, with the installion and then uninstallion of Zonealarm version 6, and then a system restore and Installion of 3.1 and then uninstallion and then re-installing 3.1 again {hope this is not hard to follow} I then uninstalled Google and went to your link and re-installed Google taskbar which is now recognised again.

Though Zonealarm 6 might not recognise it, Zonealarm 6 has a fault which is being investigated by Zonelabs.

Thanks, GEP

You're welcome. Good to hear you got the problem solved.

Thread Information