Internet explorer?

Thread: Internet explorer?

Internet explorer?

Good morning everyone, is there an easy way to revert my internet explorer back to an earlier version? I have IE6 running right now and it just acts a little unstable( been noticing a slowdown, and email acts strange with outlook 6) anyway I'm thinking I'd like to revert back a few versions to 5.01 or maybe 5.5 and see if I like it better. Thanks for any advice.

Win 9X has earlier copies on it

------------------
    All YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
    ----------------------
    ASDL M/Dem | Router | 10/100 Eth/net Switch | Win 2K Server SP1 | Linux RH 7.2 | XP Pro SP1 x n | Toshiba 1410 Notebook – XP Pro | iPAC Pkt PC | >> NAV2K>> ZA Pro |

--------------------

Yeah, I have that. Will I have to loose everything on favorites and everything or will it install over the IE6?

No just put it in and open the CD from the prompt and add/delete components>>Internet something.

Dump IE 6 first

------------------
    ----------------------

[This message has been edited by drbass (edited 10-10-2001).]
    ASDL M/Dem | Router | 10/100 Eth/net Switch | Win 2K Server SP1 | Linux RH 7.2 | XP Pro SP1 x n | Toshiba 1410 Notebook – XP Pro | iPAC Pkt PC | >> NAV2K>> ZA Pro |

--------------------

Just go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Scroll down to Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Click on Add/Remove, then click on Restore the Previous Windows Configuration. That will get you the last version that you had installed.
    Some people see more in a walk around the block than others see in a trip around the world.

Thread Information