Some New Digs (Updated July 2006)

Thread: Some New Digs (Updated July 2006)

Smile Some New Digs (Updated July 2006)

Huh, not much furniture yet. But we now have a place to roll up our sleeves and dig into whatever we want, at any level of expertise. VirDr has never had a forum like this before where anyone albeit novice, intermediate, or expert, could come together to accomplish/acheive in the IT world on any subject and learn. Or a project could be handled.

This forum is dedicated to those that wish to have more knowledge than they presently have.

And believe me when I say this -THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU that really want to dig in.

We can have discussions on anything pertaining to computers and I envision that begining knowledge threads all the way up to expert level can coexist side by side so that every single member that wants to participate can.

This forum then is based on a desire to aquire computer knowledge.

'Cause guess what? You all haven't got time in this lifetime to learn it all but this might help just a bit.

Welcome to the Virtual Dr Academy

I can't put it any better than greengoose. I would just like to ask that members do not post conventional computer problem threads here, but confine them to the normal forums.

If you've ever wondered how a particular bit of your computer works, then this is the place to ask.

Need an in depth tutorial on something? Ask away.

And I hope you all enjoy our new forum as much as I'm going to
    Nick.

Update 26th July 2006

We've decided that this is a good forum for those IT news type threads that we all post from time to time. In future please could you post any general news stories that IT or computer related in here, and then we can leave the Lounge for strictly off topic and the other forums for questions and problems
    Nick.

Thread Information