About the Security News Forum - PLEASE READ FIRST

Thread: About the Security News Forum - PLEASE READ FIRST

Exclamation About the Security News Forum - PLEASE READ FIRST

This forum is intended for general discussion of anything security related except for help with individual member's security related, or other, PC problems.

I.E. this forum is intended to give a heads up on current or forthcoming security threats and possible solutions, and any other computer security related matters.

If you have a virus / trojan problem, or you aren't sure then please post here:

Viruses / Trojans / Spyware

If your PC has been hijacked then run these two removal programs first, after updating the definitions:

Spybot S & D

Adaware

Then unzip this program into its own permanent folder, run it and post the logfile in our Hijack This Logfile forum here:

Hijack This

Virtual Dr Hijack This Forum

Please read these instructions before posting logfiles:

http://discussions.virtualdr.com/sho...hreadid=167915
    Nick.
    Share on Google+

There has lately been a great many inappropriate threads posted in this forum.

Let me re-iterate, this forum is for news of security threats, news of updates to anti-malware programs, etc. It is NOT for questions about security products, which should go in the General Software or Viruses/Trojans/Spyware forums.

To avoid this forum filling with redirects I am now moving all posts without any, so if you post an inappropriate thread here then it's up to you to find it.
    Nick.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information