OK,,here's the deal. I have recommended in other forums here in the past to use NapMX for access to opennap servers when using WinMX. I now have to retract that recommendation. If you have NapMX installed on your PC, uninstall it now!!

Here's why,,My second,networked PC sometimes gets neglected because i usually just use it to store and transfer files. I had not updated eTrust AV on it to the latest version until i happened to think about it today. I did a complete uninstall of the old version to be safe. When i installed the new version,i let it set itself to defaults. It then autoupdates the sig file and runs a scan. When it ran the scan,it found "2" instances of Win32.Agobot.C . This is a "dropper". Both instances were found in "napmx300b2.exe" This is the install file for NapMX. NapMX is now long gone from both my 'puters and will never be allowed back! Oh yeah,,for confirmation, eTrust also found 1 instance of this nasty on my main computer and in the same location.

Very sorry now that i recommended this plugin before. I have,however,found a replacement for NapMX that does not contain nasties. That would be "NapTrack" and can be found at:
http://www.xcubed.co.uk/naptrack/index.php

Kell~~~~