first time user ...hope I get this right.....I am a big cnc game player..Love my Tiberian Sun......I have noticed the last 3 months that my computer is lagging more....I go back to the desktop and in to MY COMPUTER and see what my resources are.....When I first load up I am at 88%...I have gone to msconfig and virtually removed all my start ups....((which might be the cause of my problems))) ,,,anyways I play for an hour and my system reso\ources go down to 65%....1/2 hour later maybe 55%....Once it drops it drops quickly......It never use to do this and I find I have to reeboot every 1 1/2 hours to play at a decent speed and not get booted and kicked off the internet....A year ago this never happened....I have a atlon 1000mhz with 312MB ram so the power is there.....do not know if I need to put himen386.exe in or what.... someone said at googlre.com there is a file I can download that I can control and will add system resources back automaticly and quickly.without rebooting....ANy help would be appreciative.....Have checked for all kinds of bugs in hard drives and memopry files and scans have come up zero....thanks
EXTREMNOD